In order to use, visit, and opt-into the LonelyFemales.com web/mobile website and push notifications, you agree you are (1) 18 years or older. (2) have the power to enter a binding contract with us and not be barred from doing so under any applicable laws.
By opting into our web and mobile push technologies, you agree to receive marketing messages from LonelyFemales.com and other 3rd parties, in which we receive monetary compensation when you sign up for their service.
Consumer Control & Opt-Out Options.
On mobile devices: You may opt out of receiving push notifications by going to your device "Settings" and clicking on "Notifications," and then selecting LonelyFemales.com and clicking delete or block. (Different device configurations, or updates to devices, may affect or change how these settings work.).
On Chrome: Select the three dots on the top right of your browser, then click "Settings". Click "Show Advanced Settings" link. Under "Privacy" click the "Content Settings" button. Scroll down to "Notifications" and click "Manage Exceptions" button. Select "block" next to any sites you would like to stop receiving notifications from (ie. LonelyFemales.com)
You can opt out of having your mobile advertising identifiers used for certain types of interest-based (also called "cross-app") mobile behavioral advertising, by accessing the "settings" on your Apple or Android mobile device, as follows:
§ Apple Devices: If you have an Apple device, you can opt out of most app-based tracking for interest-based advertising by updating to iOS 6.0 or higher and setting Limit Ad Tracking to ‘ON.' You can do this by clicking on Settings -> General -> About -> Advertising and toggling Limit Ad Tracking to ‘ON.'
§ Android Devices: If you have an Android device, you can opt out of most app-based tracking for interest-based advertising by opening the Google Settings app on your device, selecting Ads, and then selecting the option to opt-out of interest-based ads.
Information We Collect and Services We Provide
Information Collected About End Users by Our Web Technology:
· What push notifications an End User has been sent
· Information about End User's transactions and interactions with apps and websites
· IP address, from which geographic location may be inferred, as well as system configuration information
· Information about an End User's browser, such as, browser language type and version of operating system (e.g., Android, iOS); network provider; language setting; time zone
· A unique cookie identifier, which may uniquely identify an End User (such as in de-identified or anonymous form). These cookies may be associated with other Information, including with Data Segments.
· Information Collected About End Users by Our Mobile SDKs
· Apps an End User has installed and enabled, and how it has used an App (e.g., session duration, time-stamp)
· Purchases made within an app.
· Information about End User's transactions and interactions with apps and websites
· Mobile advertising identifiers, such as iOS IDFAs and Android Advertising IDs ("Mobile IDs"). These Mobile IDs may be associated with other Information, including with Data Segments.
· Precise Location information, generally an End User's lat/long data (i.e., GPS-level data) or WiFi information, which we may associate with Mobile IDs, and which may be collected whether or not an app is in use.
· Email address, which we may (in our discretion) hash or otherwise deidentify.
· IP address as well as system configuration information
· Information associated with or related to devices, such as device type (e.g., mobile, tablet); type and version of operating system (e.g., Android, iOS); network provider; mobile browser (e.g. Safari, Chrome, etc.); language setting; time zone; and network status type (such as WiFi).
We use our web/mobile push technology and the services of our partners to provide a variety of Services to our users. We use this technology primarily for marketing purposes:
We, or ad and data platforms we work with, may deploy online cookies to track users across websites, or to associate users (and these cookies) with Mobile IDs. We or they may do this to resolve user identifies across platforms, and to better or more accurately target relevant ads to users (such as to a brand's customers).
How and Why We Share Web/Mobile Push Information.
We may also share web/push technology as follows:
* With advertisers and their marketing providers, so they may provide targeted content and advertising to you on websites and mobile applications With other third parties that target advertising. For those familiar with the online ad ecosystem, these may include demand-side and supply-side advertising platforms, data management platforms, advertising agency trading desks, proximity solution providers, and other advertising technology providers, so they may provide targeted content and advertising to End Users and others on third-party websites, mobile applications, and other advertising mediums (email, direct mail, display media), and so that they may measure the effectiveness of this marketing.
Volunteered: You may share information with us on the LonelyFemales.com Websites when you request information from us, fill out a form on our website, or interact with us in other ways. This information may include personal information, such as your name, email address, and other contact information.
Passively Collected (e.g., Cookies and Unique IDs): We use automated mechanisms, such as cookies, pixels, and other locally stored objects (such as "IndexedDB)") that we associate with unique identifiers in order to keep track of visitor interactions with the LonelyFemales.com Websites. (You can learn more about these technologies below in the Section titled "Cookies, Pixel Tags and SDKs")). We may use third party-services such as Google Analytics, in which case those third parties gather information such as your IP address, browser type, the webpage from which you came to our website, and the times of your access to the LonelyFemales.com Website. In addition, as you browse our website, advertising cookies may be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners may then help us retarget ads to you on other sites based on your interactions with the LonelyFemales.com Website. To "opt out" of having your information used to tailor ads to you in this way by third party ad platforms that we may work with or provide data to, please review the Section below titled "Consumer Control and Opt Out Options" to learn how to opt-out of these services and instead receive generic, non-tailored ads.
Maintain and offer access to the LonelyFemales.com Websites and Services and optimize how they're offered to our Clients.
Send information about our products and services, including marketing communications.
1. Respond to your questions, concerns, or customer service inquiries.
2. Customize the content and advertising you see on the LonelyFemales.com Websites, across the Internet, and elsewhere.
3. As part of a business sale, merger, consolidation, investment, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation, or in connection with steps taken in anticipation of such an event (e.g., due diligence).
4. With our corporate affiliates.
5. With third parties that help us to provide the LonelyFemales.com Websites or Services, such as entities that help us make the LonelyFemales.com Websites or Services available and functional (such as hosting services); entities that help us make available or transmit any information we hold (such as helping us send emails, process payments, and manage customer information); and entities that help us (including our contractors, agents, and affiliates) provide technical, customer, billing, administrative, event planning, marketing or operational services to us or our Clients.
6. When required by law or in response to lawful process, such as a subpoena, or to cooperate in good faith with a request from a government or law enforcement agency or official.
7. If we believe sharing the information may prevent physical, financial or other harm, injury or loss; or we believe is necessary to protect our, or any other person's or entity's, interests; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
8. We also may disclose your information under circumstances not mentioned here with your prior consent.
We have administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in place in our physical facilities and in our computer systems, databases, and communications networks that are designed to protect information contained within our systems from loss, misuse, or alteration. No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
The Website and our Services are provided, supported and hosted in the United States, and our operation of them is governed by United States law. If you are using the Site from outside the United States, be aware that your Information may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States and other countries where our facilities are located. The data protection and other laws of the United States might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using the Site you consent to your information being transferred to our facilities and to the facilities of those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
2. What type of information we gather
Because the LonelyFemales.com Services allows you to subscribe to web-push and mobile-push notifications which automatically appear on your Android device, it is important you understand the following privacy practices:
Our website does not require you to enter personally identifiable information, however, services we link to and promote (in which we receive compensation when you sign up) may ask you to register and submit personal information such as but not limited to:
By the nature of our Service, LonelyFemales.com will gather non-personally identifiable statistics about the usage of your website / app and store that information.
3. How do we use this information
4. Disclosure of information to third parties
5. How we protect your personal information
LonelyFemales.com has implemented reasonable security mechanisms to protect LonelyFemales.com's Customer Information and Customer User Data that is maintained on LonelyFemales.com's servers from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Examples of these security mechanisms include limited and password-protected access, high security public/private keys, encryption on processed data, and SSL encryption to protect transmission of data. However, please keep in mind that no security system is impenetrable. It may be possible for third parties to intercept or access LonelyFemales.com's Customer Information and Customer User Data in spite of these measures. LonelyFemales.com cannot guarantee the security of your information and cannot be held responsible for unauthorized access to LonelyFemales.com's Customer accounts.